Fantasy Convention Prints
These are limited edition original prints and special reprints of the best-loved paintings Margaret has done featuring furry/fantasy characters and themes.
As of January 6, 2014, all prints are now only|
****** $8.00 ******
Check out the prints on any Cat-alog page;
select the title of the print you want from the drop-down box on that page,
then click the "Add To Cart" button. It's that simple!
Please be aware that overseas shipping may be expensive.
PayPal will calculate postage during checkout.
NOTE: This page uses the PayPal shopping cart,|
which might be a tad slow to respond depending on traffic.
Please allow a few seconds when you Add To Cart or View Cart
for the shopping cart to appear.
Please do not copy any material shown below. It is not public domain. Thank you!
About The Artwork
- Except where noted, all prints are 8.5" x 11" and fit a standard 11" x 14" mat.
- All prints are limited editions, hand-signed and hand-numbered.
- Once a print is sold out, that's it for that print: first come, first served.
How To Order
Using a Check or Money Order
- Decide which item(s) you want.
- E-mail us by clicking here. Send us your real (legal) name and shipping address at the time you place your order. S&H is $4.50 (or higher outside the contintental U.S.) no matter how many items you buy. Buy more stuff all at once, and save on postage!
- Let us know which item(s) you want by title, and how many of each (if you want more than one of any particular item). We will hold your order for 14 days from the date we receive your e-mail. If you need more time, say so; we're easy - but we will no longer hold orders indefinitely!
- We will notify you by e-mail that your items are being held. (If any items are unavailable, you will also be informed by e-mail.)
- Send your check or money order to:
R&M Creative Endeavors
P.O. Box 273
Fair Grove, MO 65648-0273
Make your check or money order out to Margaret Carspecken. Please: include the title(s) of the item(s) you are ordering with your payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CHECK / MONEY ORDER PURCHASES
We need your real name and address for shipping at the time you place your order.
By 'real' name we mean your legal name. The online community may know you universally as Fuzzy Brighttail or firstname.lastname@example.org; but until the Post Office perfects virtual shipping, we need your correct name and address at the time you place your order.
Sorry for the hassle; but each returned package costs us money. We can't keep re-shipping packages at our expense and maintain our image as poor starving artists....